JoAnna ‘Flava’ Williams
Celebrity reporter / photographer turned social reformist & activist. JoAnna is better known in Florida prisons as the ‘Harriet Tubman’ of the Felons. A true ‘Grassroots’ modern day civil rights activist that promotes & advocates a Financial Literacy Curriculum be taught in Public Schools & Prisons to combat poverty.
Over 10 years dedicated service as a reentry – employment director in the Florida Department of Corrections & Florida Department of Juvenile Justice, teaching realistic legal money opportunities to inmates to help them earn a honest living to reduce crime, violence and increase public safety once released.
* Political Activist lobbying to end Felon Employment Discrimination Nation Wide.
* JOBS 4 USA – FELONS – TEENS
ReEntry – EMPLOYMENT Specialist-
* Created Felon – Formerly Incarcerated – Income / Opportunity Curriculums
* Felon Economic Empowerment Guru – Motivation Speaker
* POLITRICKS – Radio Show Host
Identified & reported on F.E.D. (Felon Employment Discrimination) problem & revealed solution’s to eliminate F.E.D. & felons earn a income.
* Created: 100% ESS MODELS for FELONS – Sales Commission, IBO – MLM, Self Employment – Money Opportunity Realistic Income Based Solutions to eliminate F.E.D. barriers-
(FELON EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION).
* Launched: “WINNING THE WAR ON POVERTY, ACHIEVING THE DREAM!” Campaign 2016
* Motivational Speaker – 15ys +
Economically Empowering thousands of citizens & felons to financially improve there lives through ESS & COMMERCE Opportunities.
Marketing – Promotions, 5yrs