2022 Cryptocurrency + Digital Assets Summit
Operation HOPE Founder and CEO John Hope Bryant and U.S. Comptroller of the Currency Michael Hsu co-hosted the HOPE Global Forums | Cryptocurrency + Digital Assets Summit on May 20, 2022 at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta. The Summit was a convening of regulators, trading platforms, asset creators, public officials, thought leaders, traditional financial services and everyday investors to examine the opportunities, challenges and unknowns related to this exciting new asset class that could just change everything – with a specific focus on impacts to underserved populations and communities.
The program was packed full of discussions that examined:
- What exactly is this new world all about?
- What are the opportunities? What are the challenges?
- What role should the regulatory community play?
- Is this a new economic opportunity for municipalities?
- What are the trade-offs?
- What are impacts for underserved populations and communities?