2021 ANNUAL MEETING
Operation HOPE considers the health and safety of all those onsite at our Annual Meeting as our top priority. We are committed to building this event safely during public health-related challenges. To accomplish this goal, however, we need all participants, including attendees, guests, volunteers, staff, and partners, to do their part as well, as described below.
These considerations will continue to evolve along with CDC guidelines and federal, state, and local sources of law and regulation. Inclusive of Hyatt Hotels protocols, we intend to take the following safety precautions (all of which are subject to change as conditions evolve) and will require all attendees to cooperate with these measures as applicable:
- Provide on-site medical staff to provide care, treatment, and testing as needed.
- Ask daily health screening questions prior to entering.*
- Check temperatures, each day, prior to entering. *
- Require confirmation of vaccination.*
- Provide new masks, available each day, as a personal convenience.
- Ensure hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the venue with easy access.
- Place appropriate signage with easy-to-understand reminders that reinforce spatial distancing and other safety precautions that may be required or encouraged.
Personal Accountability Commitment
Individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not attend the HOPE Global Forums | Annual Meeting. By attending the event, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
- I have not currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
- I am not currently diagnosed with COVID-19, nor have I been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 within the past 21 days.
By choosing to attend our HOPE Global Forums | Annual Meeting in Atlanta, GA, and executing our COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgement, you agree to abide by and engage in certain beneficial health and safety conduct while attending the event. This includes, but is not limited to, providing confirmation of vaccination or a negative test result less than 72 hours old, following all safety guidelines as set forth in the on-site Health and Safety Protocols, Hyatt Hotels (VIEW GUIDELINES) and as may be required by law, and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.
As a participant, whether as an attendee, guest, volunteer, or partner, you recognize that your participation, involvement, and/or attendance at any Operation HOPE conference, meeting, fundraising event, or activity may result in some data collection, containing but not limited to: your name, email address, daily health screening questions, and no-contact temperature scanner readings.
General Questions: HGFinfo@operationhope.org