Chief Executive Officer, International Women’s Think Tank
Brenda Morant is a pioneer and forerunner for the empowerment of women and girls. She serves as President of the International Women’s Think Tank, an organization focused on promoting research, critical thinking and innovative solutions on issues related to women and girls.
Her executive experiences are in international management and operations and she is recognized as a social entrepreneur, leadership capacity builder and for her empowerment of women and girls. She is a strategic adviser in the fields of business, economic and community development, STEM education, as well as with strategic partnerships and alliances.
The Georgia State Senate recently recognized Ms. Morant and her organization through Senate Resolution 5 which commends the International Women’s Think Tank for its work to improve the status of women and girls.
Brenda continues her global work by serving on various boards as well as through her leadership capability building and empowerment of women and girls. Currently she serves in the following roles:
· Board of Directors, Georgia Institute of Technology, Women Entrepreneur Program,
· Co-Chair, state of Georgia, Million Women Mentors® Initiative,
· Board of Advisors, Quintessential Business Women’s Association,
· Board of Advisors, Justina Mutale Foundation for Leadership,
· Special Adviser to President, U.S. India Foundation,
· Medical Spark Biologics.